Grayson Wine & Brew Festival
Always the last Saturday before Labor Day weekend
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
4pm 'til Dusk
Rain or Shine
NEW!! Craft Beer
Admission: $15 at the gate (includes engraved wine glass)
Join us for the 8th annual Grayson Wine & Brew Festival, August 27th, 2016. We will have great southwest Virginia wineries on hand along with local food and craft vendors.
Last year the demand for the craft beer outran the supply so this year we will have much more on hand!! Creek Bottom Brews will be there to serve tastings and craft beer by-the-glass.
Live music will be provided by Big Daddy Love.
Come join us and spend the evening on the lawn of the beautiful 1908 Courthouse enjoying the tastes and sounds of the Grayson Wine Festival.
Click here for wineries.
Along with your wine or beer, we will have food to accompany your tasting. Creek Bottom Brewa catering will be providing the food this year.
This fun event is all for a good cause. The proceeds benefit the Historic 1908 Courthouse Foundation, a non-profit with the mission of preserving the Historic 1908 Courthouse for future generations and to make the beautiful building a civic and cultural center of Grayson County and the surrounding area.
- Only those with ID showing they are 21 or over will be served alchohol. You must present ID at the gate.
- Wine or beer in a glass must be consumed on premises (inside our fence).
- Wine purchased by the bottle may be taken home in the bottle.
- People under 21 are allowed to attend but they will not be served any alcoholic beverages. If they are under 15 there will be no charge. Ages 15 to 20 will be charged $5.
- The gate admission includes tastings by all wineries and breweries. Tastings are not unlimited - each winery/brewery is free to set a limit of tastings per person (typically this is done only for those that the winery feels are abusing tastings). However, all wine is available by the full glass and and/or bottle. Beer is available by the full glass. These full glasses/bottles are extra.
- Food is extra.